Friday, March 23, 2007

PS3 is here baby, I went to the launch party and tried it out


Originally I wasn't going to go to the local PS3 launch but my friend was picking his up on launch night so I decided I would take my camera phone and take some snaps of the event for my blog.
Why did I not buy one myself? ....... Well it's elementary my good sir and or madam I have not enough money for a PS3, And even if I did have enough I should probably put it towards the Nintendo Wii I need to finish paying off.

But anyways on to the launch of the system, All and all it was a little more than I expected they had a DJ and a PS3 set up on their crappy Trinitron TV which they probably picked up who knows how many years ago and they had all the games you can choose from lined out on a table.
Wasn't too bad though as it gave me an chance to pick up Motorstorm and Sonic for a quick play.
Not only that it was encouraging to see that they are going to be stocking Blu-ray titles in store now even though they are around $49 NZ.

No comments: